42 Dugg has hit out at how attitudes in Hip Hop have changed towards Drake over the last year.
Seemingly referencing the various negative remarks aimed at the 6 God since the start of his feud with Kendrick Lamar, the Detroit rapper made it clear he still had nothing but love for Drake.
He wrote on social media: “I knew our ass was out when these mufuckas turned on Drake, Drake put on 400 rappers an counting if they can say fuck him ah street n-gga got zero chances.”
Dugg added: “Man GET THE MONEY. Eventually they gone tear you down could be something you did or didn’t do eventually they get tired of your ass no matter who you is. THATS Why MY ADVICE IS ALWAYS GET ENOUGH MONEY TILL YOU CAN LEAVE THIS SH*T ALONE FOR GOOD.”
42 Dugg says if rappers can switch up on Drake, no one is safe pic.twitter.com/xvy33LHnmP
— FearBuck (@FearedBuck) August 28, 2025
This week, Drake‘s OVO store in New York has been smashed up by a woman wielding a hammer.
With the weapon, she can be seen smashing several windows on the storefront and according to police, also attempted to set the building on fire.
The woman also appeared to be wearing little other than pants and a bra with police arresting her shortly after the incident.
She has since been charged with criminal mischief and attempted arson.
No further details regarding the woman or why she attacked the store have yet been revealed.
Drake has also not yet commented on the incident.
Drake recently ignited more controversy by doubling down on his support for Tory Lanez, who is currently serving a 10 year sentence in prison for shooting Megan Thee Stallion.
While mocking Genius executive Rob Markman for being unable to rap a Lil Wayne lyric, he took the time to repeat his support for the incarcerated Lanez.
He said on social media: “Of course this Goof Markman couldn’t finish the bar… free Tory.”
Lanez has yet to respond to the latest show of support but Drake has long been one of his most vocal supporters.
Earlier this year, Drake shared a petition that called for Lanez to be issued a pardon.
On his Instagram Stories, Drake shared a link to a petition that is asking California governor Gavin Newsom to pardon Lanez less than two years into his 10 year sentence for shooting Megan Thee Stallion.