Jessie J Cancels U.S. Tour, Postpones U.K and European Shows


Jessie J announced that all U.S. dates of her No Secrets tour have been cancelled and that she has postponed her U.K. and European shows ahead of her second surgery after her breast cancer diagnoses.

The singer announced the news in a post shared to Instagram on Thursday. She began by saying that after scrapping her first video, which was five minutes long and “not realistic to anyone,” she decided to release a shorter one “with more facts, less emotion,” and to “just be blunt.”

Jessie said that following her breast cancer surgery eight weeks ago, she now has to undergo a second surgery. While she said it was “nothing too serious,” she said the surgery had to be done by the end of the year and “unfortunately, that falls right in the middle of a tour that I had booked.”

The “Domino” artist said that she is “living” and “embracing the moment,” while “flowing with the vibes.” She added, “So, that is what it is, and I’m sorry. I feel frustrated and sad, but also it is what it is, and I need to be better. I need to be healed. And I know this is the right decision to make.”

The U.K. and European shows previously scheduled for October 2025 will now take place April 2026, while all U.S. tickets will be refunded to the original method of payment.

Jessie asked U.S. fans to “please bear with us” and assured them that “it’s something that I want to do, but when the time is right.” She added, “You guys know how much I want to do all of it, but I just can’t, and I have to be realistic.” The musician also teased that there is “new music coming” and that she was already getting messages about the album cover design.

“I’m trying to compartmentalize all the different things that are happening in my life and where I have to give the energy, but I have to heal. So, forgive me. I’m sorry,” she said, before sharing that her next single, “Believe in Magic,” drops Friday. “I love you all so much, and I’m so grateful you’re on this journey with me. I’m going to go before I cry my eyes out.”

Trending Stories

Jessie returned to music earlier this year and released singles “No Secrets” in April and “Living My Best Life” the following month. Following her mastectomy after her breast cancer diagnosis in June, Jessie shared that the cancer did not spread.

Six weeks after her first surgery, Jessie was admitted to the hospital once again to address ongoing complications. The singer shared in an Instagram Story post that she discharged herself after being assured that the symptoms she was experiencing were not related to a blood clot in her lungs. “I finally got a diagnosis of what’s been going on. Lots of people have been asking, apparently it’s called… Dramatic? I think that’s the spelling,” she later wrote in another post. “My symptoms are the same and no idea what’s wrong yet. But my sarcasm and sense of humour are holding on.”



Source link

Hanna Jokic

Hanna Jokic is a pop culture journalist with a flair for capturing the dynamic world of music and celebrity. Her articles offer a mix of thoughtful commentary, news coverage, and reviews, featuring artists like Charli XCX, Stevie Wonder, and GloRilla. Hanna's writing often explores the stories behind the headlines, whether it's diving into artist controversies or reflecting on iconic performances at Madison Square Garden. With a keen eye on both current trends and the legacies of music legends, she delivers content that keeps pop fans in the loop while also sparking deeper conversations about the industry’s evolving landscape.

Post navigation